- The MMA resin floors have the advantage of completely curing within an hour and can be fixed at low temperatures. These properties make it suitable for projects where refurbishment projects require quick turnaround or for speeding construction schedules.
- The MMA resin can be easily applied to steel, concrete, marine ply, tiles, and other resin materials.
- This type of resin is characterized by high compressive and bond strength. It is also immune to extremely high or low temperature.
- The MMA resin can easily be installed in intricate patterns and provides a luxurious aesthetic feel.
- MMA resin flooring tends to emit a strong odour while getting installed though it is not harmful and disappears after a few minutes.
- Free Site Visit and Survey
- Full Insured
- No hidden Costs
- Professional Workmanship
- 15 Years Experience
- British Standard Compliant
Polyurethane Resin Flooring
Polyurethane provides attractive yet practical resin floors as they are easy to sterilise and clean. Polyurethane resin flooring is ideal for the environment which requires anti-static, anti-slip and chemical resistant properties.
For free resin floor advice or a free quote
- Polyurethane is characterized by a chemical composition which makes it a robust flooring option and very hardwearing.
- This resin material is quite durable and thus maintains an impervious, seamless, and easy to clean look for a long time.
- Polyurethane does not easily crack due to seasonal thermal variations and can withstand extreme or rapid changes in temperature.
Polyurethane is an expensive flooring option and thus not favoured by those looking for cheaper alternatives. But, going for cheaper flooring solutions leads to thin flooring or aggregate filled options which are often not durable.
Epoxy Resin Flooring
Epoxy resin floors are characterized as impermeable, hard-wearing, and are most suitable for medium or heavy-duty use. This resin can be modified to dispel electrostatic charge by adding an anti-static grade and are known to provide a matte or satin finish.
- One of the main advantages of using an Epoxy resin flooring is getting easy to maintain, functional and hygienic surface.
- Epoxy resin is known to be cost-effective and dustproof. It is also vapour-permeable and emits a low odour.
- A wide variety of colour options and decoration ideas are possible with Epoxies which is further aided by the boundless resin terrazzo designs.
- The water-based epoxy resin has a limited 2-3 years lifespan and requires a re-coat in order to maintain the floor.
- As compared to MMA and Polyurethane, the cure rate for epoxies is slower.
- More than one coat is required to make the surface impermeable when using epoxy resin for flooring.
For expert opinion on your next project