Grey Colour for Your Resin Floor
In choosing a colour, understanding how your colour choice would affect how you live and operate in your space. Dark colours provide gorgeous mirror-like effects and are a great camouflage for dirt and dust particles. For example, car parks are often floored with grey- coloured resin coats to hide tyre marks.
Applying Grey Coloured Resin Coating
The various combinations and shades of grey are popular choices for commercial indoor spaces; as colour can be applied to all types of resin flooring systems.
- Free Site Visit and Survey
- Full Insured
- No hidden Costs
- Professional Workmanship
- 15 Years Experience
- British Standard Compliant
The Many Benefits of a Grey Coloured Resin Floor
- Odour free
- Industry grade UV resistant
- Non- porous and seamless, which reduces staining and eliminates the need to reseal
- Quick installation
- It is made with non-volatile organic materials, this means no harmful fumes
- Can create 3D effects because of its thickness
- Polished finish that discourages the growth of bacteria. So you won’t have to deal with unhygienic, ugly looking lines on your floor surface.
- Water- resistant, sturdy and durable
Need to Buy a Grey Coloured Resin Floor?
We at Active Resin Flooring are experts in the supply and application of grey-coloured resin flooring. Our resin products are carefully put together for that long-lasting finish.
We offer all our customers free consultation; this includes guidance during the design stage and a detailed written quotation for all proposed grey-coloured resin floor projects. We are prompt, customer friendly, reliable, and deliver high-quality projects all the time. We guarantee that our quotes will always match your invoice.
We have an extensive range of products to meet any of your specific projects need including Tintable and Clear Polyurethanes, Grey Coloured 100% solid Epoxy, Quartz, Breathable Epoxies and many others.
Get in Touch
Are you are on the hunt for a bespoke grey coloured resin floor finish that isn’t readily available? Please call us on 01245 678920 or book an appointment (by filling out our contact form) to visit us at South East London and we’ll be more than happy to help meet that need.
- If your current floor is just worn out, has no chipped paint spot, and the paint coating is firm on the concrete surface, then you would not have to remove it. All you have to do is dull out glossy areas by sanding. Wipe away debris, leave to dry then your floor is ready for the application of a grey coloured resin coats.
- If the surface to be painted is worn out and chipped, you would need to check for and remove all chipped paint flakes before applying the grey coloured resin coat. This is because painting without removing old paint flakes will cause your new floor coat to chip as well. An efficient way to get an old coat of paint off is to sand it down using a floor grinder or paint stripping chemicals.
Although waterborne properties of our products are safe for use on most old and worn out paint coated floors, we always recommend that you sand your floor down. Your freshly stripped floor should be bare and look like an 80 grit sandpaper(or rougher), so that your new grey coloured resin-coated floor will adhere securely.