- It’s seamless – there are no edges or joints to contend with
- Real images can be inserted and colours can be mixed to make the floor flow across the room
- Images, if used, are sealed with a translucent top coat sealer making the floor impermeable to dust, grime, and even dampness
- There are no constraints and restrictions to using colours and images of personal choice
- Low maintenance, high-performance, and long-lasting lustre
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Free Site Visit and Survey
- Full Insured
- No hidden Costs
- Professional Workmanship
- 15 Years Experience
- British Standard Compliant
Other Advantages of 3D Style Flooring
Resistant to stains and anti-static
As the translucent coating is made of polymers, the floor handles stains very well and most importantly doesn’t produce static. This is a boon, especially in commercial areas where sources of electricity are large. The polymers in the floor coatings ensure that there is no static build up.
For free resin floor advice or a free quote
Smooth and flat resin flooring design
With its seamless design, 3D flooring has a smooth surface and a flowing, flat appearance that is very attractive and enticing. The surface is even and smooth, easy to maintain and easy to use. These floors resist heat and water, remain indifferent to spills and chemicals and are also non-abrasive. They are ideal for industrial and commercial areas.
3D Resin flooring can withstand wear and tear generally caused by heavy furniture and mechanical stress. Its durability automatically makes it an economically viable option.
Easy to clean and maintain
The polyurethane coating is impervious to dust and grime, hence, easy to clean and maintain. These quality floors are hard-wearing and the glossy finish enhances brightness and lighting effects.
The polymer coating is environmentally friendly and safe from germs, bacteria, and fungi. It offers a sustainable, immensely healthy and aesthetic alternative in places where operating conditions are challenging.
Stain-resistant & anti-static
The 3D resin coating on the floors does not accumulate static charge. The floors also take spills in their stride and are unfriendly to stains, regardless of whether it’s gasoline, bleach, oil, or cleansers.
These aesthetically pleasing modern 3D floorings can create any effect by using the right images and colours. Today’s interiors are known for the highlights on the floor rather than on the walls or surroundings.
What Are the Benefits of 3D Flooring?
- 3D floors are perfect in kindergartens as children revel in the visual appeal that the original designs and images produce. Although wooden floors were once the norm, today’s nurseries have delightful 3D flooring that animate children. Theme parks can become a source of innovation and creativity by having animated films copied on the floor. Once a favourite theme is chosen, the contractor can have it replicated on the floor to produce the desired visual effect.
- These floors are also cost-effective in the sense that they can withstand a high degree of mechanical stress and strain. The polymers are strong and are resistant to chemical breakdown. Moreover, the question of repair or replacement rarely figures. Expending less on maintenance means more money in the kitty of the firm.
- Installation is quick and easy and shut down periods are small. Movement of goods and products is smooth and wear and tear on vehicles is also considerably less.
- 3D Resin flooring is resistant to heat, temperature and is anti-slip. Such floors are safe alternatives for industry and commercial spaces. They are also favoured in pharmaceutical, beverage, packaging and food plants as the floor is hard, long-lasting and free from dust and grime. A high degree of cleanliness can be maintained.
The ‘one-size fits all approach’ makes it possible to have 3D Resin flooring just about anywhere.
Our 3D Resin Flooring Solutions
We have made a name for ourselves as certified installers and our epoxy formulations are made from materials that have resins and hardeners mixed in the right proportion. They bind together to form a tough and glossy product. The material bonds well to the floor and can be applied by rollers or by using squeegees.
A primer metallic coat and a subsequent “100 solids epoxy clear coat or UV resistant urethane” contributes to the glassy and glossy finish that reflects and sparkles. Acid-stained concrete floors are now a thing of the past and customised, creative 3D Resin flooring is the ‘good word’ that’s doing the rounds these days.
Cost of 3D Style Resin Flooring
Major factors that affect the cost of 3D epoxy flooring are lifespan and durability. Factors like total area covered, cost per square footage, and the substrate condition also needs to be considered. Generally, 3D flooring installation ranges from $10-$20 per square feet. However, high-grade materials, complex designs could push up the cost.
Call us for all your flooring needs. Our expert teams are always ready to serve you. Contact us on this number 01245 678920.
For expert opinion on your next project
3D flooring made its appearance in Europe some years ago and was initially introduced in malls, offices, apartments, and hotels. Today, it has taken over the flooring space in a big way.