What You Should Know About Resin Bound Hallways
Long-lasting and pleasing to look at, Resin bound flooring is a prime option for hallways. Made from a mixture of rubber, coloured or natural aggregates, and resin, this mix is used to floor outdoor footpaths and hallways in commercial or residential areas.
Resin bound pathways continues to grow in popularity. It is one of the preferred solutions for homes, offices and high-traffic walkways. Its wear-resistant, polished, waterproof exterior coupled with its easy to clean feature, makes resin bound hallways the ideal choice. Resin bound hallways are practical and aesthetically pleasing this makes it a win all round.
Why Resin Bound Hallways?
There are a lot of features that make Resin bound hallways perfect for any space:
- It Is Customisable: 3-D imagery, motifs, logos, or lettering; your style and design options are unlimited.
- Low maintenance: Resin bound hallways are easy to clean and durable, ideal for hallways that see a lot of foot traffic.
- Flexible: This makes it ideal for hallways with curves and sharp edges.
- Guards Against UV Damage: Resin bound flooring systems are colourfast, so you do not have to worry about your floors changing color from UV exposure.
- Anti-slip Properties: Although Resin Floors have a seamless and polished finish, it is slip-resistant. Providing the perfect blend of beautiful aesthetic and functionality with its non-abrasive polished finish. For outdoor spaces prone to dampness or wetness, we can improve the existing surface with our anti-slip mix. This provides added protection in extremely wet conditions when it can get slippery
- Comfortable: Resin bound floors have a soft feel, making them comfortable to work to walk on. It is also wheelchair friendly.
- Easy access: Perfect for ramps, paths or hallways used by wheelchairs, bicycles or buggies.
- Fast installation: You can use your resin bound floor a day after it has been installed.
- Hygienic: Resin bound floors have inbuilt antimicrobial properties as such, it is a very hostile environment for micro-organisms. The antimicrobial material included in our resin floors guarantees long-lasting protection from a vast range of fungi, yeast, bacteria, and mildew. This extra layer of protection ensures that our floors can hold up to a lot of foot traffic and chemicals, and still be hygienic.
- Free Site Visit and Survey
- Full Insured
- No hidden Costs
- Professional Workmanship
- 15 Years Experience
- British Standard Compliant
What to expect from the installation process
To ensure an efficient and fast installation of Resin bound hallways, we are very particular about details. With any installation, we ensure that our project management meets industry standards. We promise precise communication as this makes the installation process efficient and effortless.
Rigorous quality control regime is employed during any Resin bound flooring installation. Each step of the installation is carefully monitored by our QR to ensure that every project is of the highest standard. Attention to detail and precision is something we pride ourselves on and we guarantee that it reflects in our finished products that are built to perfection.
For free resin floor advice or a free quote
Resin Flooring for your Resin bound Hallway
At Resin Flooring, all safety measures are employed to ensure that your floors are safety proof. We only construct our floors using high-grade materials that guarantee you a durable, wear-resistant, long-lasting hallway.
We are experienced in creating decorative safety based Resin floors and offer a wide range of styles, textures, and colours, ensuring that you have unlimited flooring options that are suitable for all types of interiors, exteriors, tastes, and decor. We supply and offer installation services throughout the UK, using only a team of expert technicians.
What is the cost?
The price of Resin bound hallways is dependent on some of the following factors, such as:
- The size of the floor.
- The colour or size of the materials to be used.
- If edging is to be used.
- The inclusion of non-UV stable or UV stable Resin
- Duration of the project
Get In Touch With Us
If you require assistance or would like a quotation, please visit one of our offices nearest to you or fill our contact form and one of our experts will be available to assist you.
For expert opinion on your next project