Resin Floors Coming to Homes
Resin flooring solutions which are quite popular with factories and high-traffic business areas have found its way into residences and home offices. Upgrading your living room floor to resin flooring is the best way to bring your living room to life, giving it a more apppealing look and feel.
There are tons of different varieties of resin floors, such as epoxy floor coating, quartz screed, resin bound surfaces, and even UV resistant floors.
Top three resin floors in your living room
- Comfort floors: These floors will give you a comfortable look in your living space. This
kind of floors made of liquid vinyl and a cork or rubber mat. This kind of floors are easy to maintain and clean.
- Micro-elements: This is a standard option for your living room. This kind of floor gives you an opportunity to have an affordable option for your living space but without losing quality and style.
- Stone floors: Stone extends floors is unique floors for your living room with unlimited variety of options. Stone extends floors are made of million screens of coloured sand and an epoxy binding agent and finally sealed with a polyurethane sealing coat. A stone extends floors will be a very UV resistant, seamless floor.
- Free Site Visit and Survey
- Full Insured
- No hidden Costs
- Professional Workmanship
- 15 Years Experience
- British Standard Compliant
What are steps to order resin flooring?
A typical resin floor installation requires between 3 to 4 days from start to finish. This is because there are a few things to be done before the actual installation process.
1. Preparation of the floor:
The floor needs to be cleaned and removed from any uneven parts. It is absolutely essential that the surface is perfectly level before starting to pour the resin flooring. Prior to pouring the resin flooring we treat the concrete floor, remove any uneven areas and treat any cracks in the floor.
- Apply thick layer to the subfloor which will be left to be hardened for a period of time.
- Once the subfloor is hardened the top layer will be applied which require absolutely clean environment.
Why you should choose Resin Flooring for your resin flooring in the living room?
Many architects and homeowners trust in our service and products for a wide range of decorative finish works as well as long-lasting resin floors with a wide variety of colours and style.
Get in touch
We are customer obsessed and do our best to serve you. We have been in business for a long period of time and can guarantee that you will be satisfied with our service on resin flooring.
For answers to any questions you have on resin flooring or to get a free quote for your resin flooring project, please call us on 01245 678920 for prompt response.
For expert opinion on your next project